Sunday, July 17, 2011

What are your summer essentials + do you use any that i do?

I pretty much use the same stuff too. For sunscreen you should use 30 because anything higher just has more chemicals that are bad for your skin. You just might have to apply it more often. Sun in I used to use until I found out because of the chemicals and the heat from the sun you are pretty much slowly frying and killing your hair. If you want to lighten your hair either use pure lemon juice or sea water. They help lighten your hair much better then sun in. Other essentials I use are like : cute sandals& flip flops, big floppy hats, crop tops, colorful bikinis (I get mine from Victoria's Secret), concealer, waterproof mascara, bronzer, pink blush, eyeshadow on waterline and a fruity summery body mist. Hope this helps and gives you ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment