Monday, July 18, 2011

Our new dog is confusing me...?

My family and I have just got a new dog. Shes what we call a "Crack house rescue." It took us several weeks to get her to warm up to completely everything. Although there is four of us in the house. I am her owner and the one she sleeps with. Now one thing that bothers me, is the first night she stayed at out house she sat up for hours barking at my wall. Even after I tried to calm her, she'd still do it. I finally moved a pumpkin Halloween thingy I had writing utensils in. But now she has a problem with one of my dolls. I have several porcelain dolls, they all look alike in some way. I suppose its kind of a hobby. Well there is this one, that sits on my dresser. And at first there was no problem at all, but now she will sit and snarl and bark at it. And sometimes just take off trying to run off my lap when shes barking... And I honestly have no clue what to think. I have currently moved the doll from my bedroom, she looked in the spot it was, then laid down... So, I suppose my question is.. How can I make her feel more at ease with it still in the area?

No comments:

Post a Comment