Sunday, July 17, 2011

How do I get my neighbour's 4 dogs to stop barking at me?

My aunt moved in next door due to some family issues and she brought along her 4 dogs. Every time I step outside into my backyard they get as close as possible on the other side of the fence and start barking and snarling at me until I go back inside. I'm not a dog person. I don't know how to act with them and they don't seem to like me (or my 3 younger brothers). In all honesty, I'm afraid of them when they get like that to the point where I'll avoid going outside to do gardening if they're out. I don't wanna be mean and tell my aunt to get rid of the dogs but at the same time I want my freedom of my backyard back. This has been going on for 2 months now and it's only gotten worse. How can I, a person who has a phobia of dogs, get them to be a bit nicer to me (and my brothers)?

No comments:

Post a Comment